Monday, March 29, 2010

~ TwO is BeTTer tHan OnE ~


Some Love Qoutes to be shared together:

  • If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever? -Casper
  • Sometimes the love you've been waiting a lifetime for is standing too close for you to see. -Unknown
  • If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go. -Anonymous
  • My febret, " Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep...wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweata, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU...The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her..." -Unknown
  • If you really love someone, then let that person go. If that person is meant for you than that person will come back to you eventually. But if that person does not, then that person was never meant for you, in the first place. -Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails